Sunday, June 30, 2013

How to upgrade your TF2 acount to Premium for free

Team Fortress 2 is a fun game, but if you are free to play, the 50 slot backpack and lack of hats
(most importantly) can be a little annoying.

If you do not have the option to use money to upgrade your account, there is another way:

                 STEAMPOWERS.NET          


This site lets you complete offers for points and redeem TF2 items, and even steam games!
This site is not a scam, and I use it frequently myself. I have earned many TF2 items, and even a few games from steam.

No sensitive information is needed or used to make an account, and you can start earning points as soon as you sign up!

 I am going to explain how to get your account to premium using this site by following these steps:

1. Follow the link at the top or bottom and make a free account.
2. Complete offers and earn 499 points
3. Order a TF2 Upgrade to Premium Gift
4. Wait a few days, and the item will be traded to you. (F2P can accept items in a trade)
5. Use the tool, and your account is now premium!

This is a very reliable service, and there are no hidden surprises.

      SIGN UP HERE TO GET FREE STUFF

21 comments:

  1. can u send me a premium gift pLS?there are no offers in my country and i dont have a credit card so if u can spare one then pls send it to me i would appreciate it :) my steam is #GITSHREKT#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look I know it seems like a miracle but none of the crap works it's just a scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Free TF2 Items, GamersNab is one the best sites where you can get Team Fortress 2 items, hat, skins and many more. Get your skins now !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This big gay I suck dick btw so send me email @suckcock.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm f2p can i get free premium?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send me a gift plz this is my username mazennew12345

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u give me the https://gametame.com/tf2/20924/free-upgrade-to-premium-gift

    ReplyDelete
  8. this works it took 2 days my order is coming

    ReplyDelete